stainless steel pallet,
galvanized steel pallet
Re - Usable Residual Galvanized Metal Pallets Durable For Industrial Storage
|Product Name||Galvanized Metal Pallets|
|Size (mm)||Static Load (T)||Dynamic Load (T)||On Rack (T)|
Galvanized finish and customized colors available
|Raw Material||Steel tube SS400, size: 100×50×1.5, 50×50×1.5, 50×25×1.5, 25×25×1.5.|
The steel pallet is welded by high-quality steel plate, durable, without affection under high temperature or low temperature environment, good rust-proof performance.
Special purpose heavy duty legs at four corners are provided with at least 120 mm ground clearance for easy entry of pallet truck.
It is light weight, labor-saving and make the transportation more economical. Not easy to deformation, the goods can be stable on pallet. Suitable for forklift truck operation.
Advantages of Galvanized Metal Pallets
· Durability, save cost of re-purchases
· Fire-safe, reduce insurance fees and site risks
· Re-usable, reduce pallet purchasing quantities
· Strength, can handle any product
· Weatherproof, store outside, save factory space
· Recyclable, environmental benefit
· Economical, cheaper to buy , lease or rent
· Low maintenance, reduce recycle and replace costs
· Splinter free, no damage to packaging and load
· Lightweight, increase payload, save kg costs, one man handling
· Hygienic, use more in food Industry
· Residual scrap value, cash for scrapping not expense
· Galvanized, clean, rust resistant, looks valuable
· Environmental benefit, no disposal cost, save forest, oil
· Raw material supply, adequate and recyclable
· Cleanliness, security in constant clean surface
· Rackable, for existing systems
· Stackable, safe and good surface area
· Use galvanized steel board to solve the coat problem of traditional steel pallet, high productive efficiency, better coat protection
Elements of choose and buy:
1). What’s your goods size W×D×H ?
2). What’s your products weight ?
For more information on alternative and corrugated pallets, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0086-20-34445216.
Contact Person: Mr. Vincent Yang