Payment & Shipping Terms:
1. Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
2. Rapid handling of almost all types of palletised goods.
3. Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components to accommodate specialized needs.
4. Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
5. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
6. Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
|Material:||High-quality steel from BAO Steel Co. Ltd., the largest steel manufacturer in China.|
|Dimensions:||1. Height: 1,000-11,000mm
2. Depth: 400-1,500mm
3. Length: 1,500-3,300mm
4. Special sizes also avaiable to specific storage needs.
|Load capacity:||Loading capacity: 500-7,000 kgs UDL per beam level|
|Components:||1. Upright frame: 80×60×2.0, 90×70×2.0, 100×70×2.0, 120×95×2.0-2.5mm, etc.
2. Boxed beams section: 80×50×1.5, 100×50×1.5, 110×50×1.5, 120×50×1.5-2.0, 140×50×1.5-2.0, 160×50×1.5-2.0, 180×50×2.0mm, etc.
3. Horizontal & diagonal braces, upright footplates, safety locking pins, bolts & nuts, anchors and all necessary components.
|Finish:||High-quality powder coating paint finish.|
Square Tube Made Pallet Support Bar For Heavy Duty Pallet Racking to Increase the Bearing Capacity
Pallet support bars are made of square tube 50×30 or 80×40 they can work perfectly with cross beams to help to support the heavy cargo weights above. Also easy for storage smaller pallets.
ORBIT® Pallet Rack, CE certified, is designed and manufacturered to European Racking Code FEM 10.2.02, the Australian Standard - Steel Storage Racking AS4084-1993, and American racking standards.
ORBIT® Pallet Rack is a most useful and cost-effective storage racking system providing direct access to all pallets. It provides high capacity storage, is easily installed and adjusted, and has low equipment and capital costs.
For quick quotation, it will be better if following info could be provided.
1. Required pallet racking dimension: Height×Depth×Length?
2. Number of levels and load carrying capacity requirement of each level?
3. Racking purchasing quantity? (No MOQ required right now, but to keep the most economical shipping costs, as general, we suggest our clients order quantity fitting 20ft or 40ft containers.)
4. If you are not very sure of above details please not feel hesitate to contact us, our free services include consultations and sample CAD layouts of your proposed rack system.