heavy duty storage racks,
multi level pallet racking,
distribution centers pallet racking systems
Industrial Double - Deep Pallet Racking Systems For Distribution Centers
|Product Name||Selective Pallet Racking|
|Rack Levels||3 levels, 4 levels, 5 levels, 6 levels|
|Load Capacity per Level||1000KG, 2000KG, 3000KG, 4000KG|
|Raw Material||high quality cold rolling steel Q235B(SS400) purchased from Shanghai Baosteel Group|
|Material Thickness||1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm|
|Surface Treatment||deoil, derusting and powder coat paint finish|
|Rack Colors||standard blue, orange and customized available|
Selective pallet racking is the main components of every warehouse system. Single selective rack is pallet rack in which every pallet is accessible from an aisle. This is the most common of all rack designs and assures that any pallet can be accessed at any time.
Commonly known as adjustable pallet racking, this is perhaps the most popular and economical form of pallet racking because it provides 100% selective storage up to 12.8 meters in height, fully utilizing valuable air space.
Selective pallet racking systems can be used as a stand-alone for pallet storage or as part of complex engineered systems for Carton Flow or Pallet Flow modules. Numerous gauges and post sizes can accommodate any capacity requirement.
1) Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
2) Rapid handling of almost all types of palletized goods.
3) Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components to accommodate specialized needs.
4) Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
5) Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
6) Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
Most Suitable for:
Popular application in most industries requiring instant accessibility of all pallets from Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) distribution centers to general engineering or trading companies.
Benefits Using Selective Pallet Racking:
1) Selective pallet racking allows 100% access to every pallet location at any time.
2) When correctly designed there are few limitations to the type of goods that can be stored in selective pallet racking.
3) Selective rack is designed for your individual needs. It is configurable to suit your storage requirements, your warehouse parameters and your materials handling equipment.
4) Selective racking requires a relatively low capital investment, yet provides the highest flexibility.
1). How high (4000mm or 5000mm) -- most popular is 4000mm.
2). How long (2500, 2700, 3000, or 3800) -- most popular is 2500mm or 2700mm.
3). How many levels (3, 4 or 5) -- most popular is 4+1=5 levels.
Our free services include consultations and sample CAD layouts of your proposed rack system. Don't hesitate to consider reviewing the racking systems on site or at our headquarters. Get the racking system you need at the best price guaranteed.
Contact Person: Mr. Vincent Yang